Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vol 3. Gratitude



Instead of pulling a look together I decided to take a moment and reflect on what tomorrow is all about...remembering what we're thankful for. Two thousand and nine has been a challenging year, not just for me, but for everyone. Losing my job was an unfortunate experience, but it brought me back to my roots in Indiana. I faced my passed, I dealt with my present, and now I'm planning for my future. I quickly realized what I wanted and didn't want in my life and I changed it. However, if it weren't for the following, I don't know where I would be right now...

My family--helping me move back from Atlanta, inviting me over or paying for my dinners, being there when my niece was born, watching my nephew get cuter and cuter, providing a home, picking me up when I am stranded, providing laughs, advice, and love.

My friends--someone to laugh with, cry with, console with, drink with, and experience new things with. Friends often teach us life's most valuable lessons. We not only learn more about them, but more about ourselves.

My job--I am around fun, creative, and amazing people. Although the job itself isn't the greatest, I am thankful for having a job at all and being in such a positive, energetic environment.

My health--I am a happy and healthy person and I can always be grateful for that.

My family's health

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! REMEMBER WHAT YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment